Cantey Bay Plantation is a 3,821 +/- acre property attractively situated on the north side of Lake Marion with over two miles of frontage along Interstate 95, within southern Clarendon County—one of the largest undeveloped lakefront tracts available in South Carolina.
- Farming/Ranching: Ideal timber tract, conversion farming, farm fields with 1,100 acres of tillable land.
- Recreational Property: Well-suited for recreational use, waterfont, marina, hunting, conservation or as an eco-tourism site.
Three miles southwest of the Town of Summerton, Cantey Bay Plantation can be conveniently accessed via Interstate 26 and Interstate 95. Travel time from either Charleston or Columbia is about one hour’s drive and about 45 minutes from Summerville or Florence.
This property is an ideal investment due to its natural resources, location and versatility for development potential.
- 1.5 miles of Lake Frontage
- 1,100 acres of Farm Fields
- 2,600 acres of Timberland
- Land will Sub-divide
- Assignable 47 year Marina and Campground Lease